Maison Emmanuel is seeking a bookkeeper (maternity cover)
for October 2018 to November 2019.
at 1561 Chemin Beaulne, Val-Morin, QC, J0T 2R0
- The applicant will be responsible for the full accounting cycle : accounts payable and receivable, bank reconciliations, banking deposits, registering transactions in the accounting system, payroll, preparation of internal monthly financial reports and the year end reconciliation.
- The candidate will also be responsible for budget oversight, completing governmental tax reports, participating in the finance committee and other related tasks.
- An excellent working knowledge Quickbooks and Microsoft office (excel, word and outlook) a requirement.
- Knowledge of Non-profit organisations and Intermediate resources an advantage.
- Competencies : Autonomy, organisational skills and the ability to re-prioritise depending on changing demands, excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
Qualifications : College diploma in accounting or equivalent experience.
Years of experience : relevant experience in a similar post.
Language requirements : French and English (written and spoken)
Hours per week : 35 heures
Employment status : Temporary (maternity cover), full time, days, Monday to Friday
Start date : 9 October 2018
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications : August 31, 2018